September 23, 2018
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Nunemaker Mansion
Join the Present Music Board of Directors for our Annual Meeting and a Brunch Social in the beautiful, historic mansion of Andy Nunemaker!
Event is FREE and open to all Present Music Supporters! Please come share your ideas, thoughts, and feedback about what Present Music means to you, how Present Music fits Milwaukee, and what you envision for future of Present Music!
Register now to confirm your attendance! (Registration is not required)
Annual Meeting Agenda (11:30am-12:00pm)
- Welcome (Board Chair, Claudia Egan)
- Secretary’s Report (Secretary, Jessica Franken)
- Treasurer’s Report (Treasurer, David Keen)
- Election of Directors & Officers (Board Chair, Claudia Egan)
- Manager’s Report (Production/Ops Manager, Tai Renfrow)
- Artistic Directors Report (Artistic Director, Kevin Stalheim
- Strategic Planning Remarks (Board Member, Nichole Chagnon)
- President’s Remarks (Board Chair, Claudia Egan)
Program/Brunch & Social (12:00pm-2:00pm)
- Light Brunch Buffet
- Performance by Grammy Award Winning Pianist Cory Smythe
- Explore the Nunemaker Mansion and its Artworks!
- Peruse artifacts of Present Music’s 36 year history
Bookings are closed for this event.